- Choose from a variety of guided or self-guided day tour activities, such as biking, hiking, and sea kayaking.
- Take advantage of guided cross-country snowshoe tours during the winter months.
- Add in nightly B&B accommodations and immerse yourself in the beauty of northern Cape Breton.
- Watch for local wildlife, like moose, eagles, seabirds, seals, and whales.
Your outdoor adventure specialists in Northern Cape Breton offering:
- Sea kayak tours and rentals
- Canoe rentals
- Paddleboard rentals
- Bicycle rentals, shuttles and guided cycling tours
- Guided hikes
With over 24 years of experience in the industry, we can help you discover the island from a completely different perspective. Join us at Cabot Trail Adventures, just north of the Cape Breton Highlands National Park sea kayak, bike and hike in Northern Cape Breton.
Join us for an amazing half-day guided kayak tour. Explore saltwater marshes and pristine barrier beaches.
- Half-day sea kayaking tour
- Kayak and canoe rentals: Hourly and full day rentals; single and double kayaks
- Paddleboard rentals
Bike the best of the Cabot Trail. Challenge yourself cycling along our world-famous Cabot Trail. Join a half-day guided bike tour along the Cape Breton coast in northern Nova Scotia.
- Half-day cycling tours
- Bike rentals: full-day
Hike off the beaten path. Take a half- or full-day guided hike in the isolated wilderness areas north of the Cape Breton Highlands National Park. Hike through dense forests and moose-browsed grasslands, and along our northern coastal meadows.
- Half-day guided hikes
- Full-day guided hikes
Cabot Trail Adventures and Eagle North Kayak are located next to the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, right off the Cabot Trail, Near Cape North and Dingwall on the Shore Rd, in South Harbour, Aspy Bay. Our Address is: 299 Shore Road, Dingwall, Nova Scotia, B0C 1G0, Canada.
All tours may be purchased as single activities or custom-combined with other activities into multi-day packages.
Daily tours are launched for a minimum of two adults, and advance reservations are strongly advised. For rentals, drop in Monday to Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (during main season). Visit our extensive website for more information. Visa, MasterCard and Cash are accepted.