Live aboard like a cruising sailor in port!
Your floating accommodation is the sailing vessel No Rush II a Niagara 35 equipped for bluewater cruising in comfort, safety and style. While you stay aboard she is docked at the St. Peters Lions Marina where you will enjoy the amenities at one of the highest-rated marinas in eastern Canada.
No Rush II features:
- a galley (kitchenette) with fridge, freezer, stove, cookware and tableware
- head (toilet, sink and vanity in a private cabin)
- generous double berth or 2 singles in forward cabin
- two single berths in aft cabin (one is large enough for a couple of kids)
- complete bed linens with duvets and pillows, towels and facecloths
- large cockpit with cushions, table and overhead canopy
- 12v lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht
- built in stereo with auxiliary input for your device
- shorepower on board for device charging and small accessories
- playing cards, board games on board
Lions Marina amenities:
- individual showers and restrooms, laundromat
- full kitchen with stove and range, microwave, fridge, freezer, cookware and utensils
- relaxation lounge with cable tv, computer/internet, soft furniture, lending bookshelf
- barbecues and picnic tables
- free car parking
Wifi is available throughout the marina site including on board your vessel.
St. Peters Village Centre is a short walk from the marina and offers a range of shopping, dining and entertainment. Bicycles, pedal boats, kayaks and SUPs are available for rent in town. The village boasts excellent active trails on the ocean coast and in Battery Provincial Park and easy pedestrian links throughout town.
2 night minimum, up to 4 guests:
$250/night ($62.50/night per person, based on quadruple occupancy)
If youd like to go sailing too, check out our Sail the Ocean and Inland Sea and daysailing offers at https://www.capebretonsailing.com/sailing-packages.