Corney Brook Campground – Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Part of the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, 15 km north of Cheticamp. A small campground on the ocean, featuring 20 tenting sites with fireplaces. It’s a very popular spot and works on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: there is no potable water on site. No generators, please.
• Flush Toilets
• Kitchen shelters with wood stoves• Use showers at Cheticamp Campground
• Ocean swimming (unsupervised)
Pay by self-registration or at a Park Visitor Centre.
There are several walking/hiking trails nearby, including:
• Corney Brook for a walk in a river canyon to a waterfall
• Skyline (a 10 minute drive away) for a truly magnificent view of ocean & mountains
• The Bog by boardwalk to see delicate orchids or a majestic moose
GPS Location: N46 43.580 W60 55.523
- Unserviced Lot
- Open Sites
- Swimming (Ocean)
- Flush Toilets
- Cooking Shelter