Cape Breton Sampler
Get acquainted with Cape Breton – its people, its history, its cuisine and its nature!
- 3 nights accommodation at the Chanterelle Country Inn & Cottages
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- 4-course dinner on the evening of your choice
- Whale watching excursion with Capt. Mark’s Whale and Seal Cruise
- Bird Island boat tour with Bird Island Boat Tours
- Passes to St. Ann’s Gaelic College
- Passes to Cape Breton Miners’ Museum
- Passes to Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
- Entrance passes to Cape Breton Highlands National Park
The package begins at $895 for two including taxes and gratuity.
For $1,095 for two, extend your stay at the Chanterelle Country Inn & Cottages by an extra day and take a fossil walk on the beach with geologist and curator of the Sydney Mines Heritage Museum & Cape Breton Fossil Centre and receive passes to Alexander Graham Bell Museum in Baddeck.