2020 Cape Breton Island Experience Guide
DCBA is preparing to produce its 2020 Experience Cape Breton Travel Planner.
As we want to ensure that those advertising in the Travel Planner are getting the best value possible we are limiting the content to experiences and experience packages. Please see the criteria below.
For those operators not able to provide this authentic Cape Breton experience package, listings are still available on our website.
In addition to a profile in the 2020 Planner, your experience and/or package will also be featured on VisitCapeBreton.com, featured within our digital marketing efforts, and highlighted on DCBA’s social media channels.
The cost to each operator will remain at $500 plus taxes per half-page ad.
- Industry participants must be licensed with Tourism Nova Scotia
- Experiences and experience packages must be “authentically” Cape Breton Island
- Participants must be able to provide the required information by the stated timeline below
- Experiences or experience packages must include a price point
Participants will receive the following benefits:
Distribution of approximately 200, 000 in the following areas:
- Saltscapes – Food & Travel (Ontario Region)
- Visitor Information Centres (all of Nova Scotia)
- Tour operators and wholesalers
Digital Marketing Efforts
- Each participant will have a social media advertisement as part of our larger digital marketing funnel. If a qualified user lands on VisitCapeBreton.com, they will then be remarketed and served your advertisement on Facebook and/or Instagram. These advertisements will be targeted in Ontario, Quebec, Massachusettes and New York and will be served from DCBA’s social media channels.
- Organic feature of experiences/experience packages shared on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
*Qualified User: A user that completes a variety of engagements with the Cbisland.com website. For example, some potential engagements are as follows: plays a video, signs up for a newsletter, visit 3 landing pages. Each category in the Experience Guide will have specific actions that qualify a user which triggers an advertisement to be served.
- An E-version will also be available
- Top-tier sorting on all relevant listing pages of VisitCapeBreton.com
- Detailed analytics report on the partner’s VisitCapeBreton.com web content.
Book now space is limited
We will be more than happy to provide you with the information required for each ad. Please confirm your participation by no later than January, 31st, 2020. All materials related to your ad will be required by February 6th, 2020.