Skip to main content

Grá Earth To Table Dining


8874 Kempt Head Rd

2269741443


Overview

Unique dining experience! Come out to our beautiful farmhouse and enjoy a fresh, locally made, six course meal with ingredients sourced right off the farm.

Welcome to Cape Breton! We offer a unique dining experience at our farmhouse. A six course meal made entirely of local ingredients, 70% of which come directly off of our farm and the other 30% are locally sourced. Offering a variety of seafood and land based meals, as well as apple firewood pizzas out of our pizza oven and fresh dessert. The cost is $80 per person, dinner begins at 6pm nightly and runs till 10pm. We are by reservation only. Hope to see you all soon.

Nearby Things To Do

Dalem Lake Provincial Park

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating

Trip Advisor Rating 8 Reviews

Region: Bras d’Or Lake

Community: Bras d’Or & Boularderie Area

Dalem Lake Provincial Park is on Cape Breton Island (3 km / 2 mi east of Boularderie East, 4 km/2.5 mi north off Highway 105 at St James R...


46.25 -60.4206

East Bay Hills Trail

Region: Bras d’Or Lake

Community: Ben Eoin & East Bay Area

3-km interpretive trail on 167-acre community property, through mixed forest (birch, maple, hemlock, pine) on gently sloping upland; diverse...


46.0073 -60.3896

Cape Breton Sampler

Region: Cabot Trail

Community: St. Ann’s Bay & North Shore

A sampler of not to be missed experiences in Cape Breton that introduces the history, culture and nature.  The eco-award-winning Chanterell...


46.301540 -60.622999

Locals Know Blogs